EDIT: We have postponed the maintenance to a later time. We will announce the new time when we are more sure of when it will happen.
We have scheduled a maintenance for Sunday, October 27between 8PM-11PM CDT. This is a maintenance to reorganize our internal server structure and make further preparations for Minecraft 1.7. In addition, the maintenance may include another update attempt to Minecraft 1.7.2.
Regions that will be affected:
Regions that may be affected as part of side updates:
We've been working on updating our servers to 1.7.2 for the past few days, and we're now in the testing stages of the process. This likely means that we will be updated to 1.7.2 sometime today, as soon as everything has been tested and is stable.
This post will be updated with any further news that may arise.
UPDATE @ 7:30 PM CDT: 1.7.2 mostly works in testing, however there are a few bugs we are currently trying to fix.
UPDATE @ 9:50 PM CDT: CA has been running smoothly on 1.7.2 for the past 40 minutes or so. We are looking into a few bugs related to the website and the 1.7.2 update, and we will then proceed to update the rest of the locations.
UPDATE @ 3:00 AM CDT: We've run into a Bungee-related issue when trying to update US to 1.7.2. Because of that, US, EU, and AU (all hub regions) will temporarily stay on 1.6.4 until we can fix the issue. AS will be updated to 1.7.2 shortly, and CA is already working on 1.7.2. Sorry for the extended US...