1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  2. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

About Better Sprint Mod

Discussion in 'Survival Games Discussions' started by EvermoreHD, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So as people already know, Better Sprint Mod will be added into 1.7. I've tested it and as long as you hold down both left control and your "up" key, your sprint will never break. Players can technically connect with the new snapshots, that include this new sprint button, though there will probably be random disconnects and bugs, since they are technically unsupported. So would all Better Sprint Mod reports be pointless now, since players can technically connect with the new sprint update?
  2. Google Administrator

3. KitMencha

KitMencha
    Staff Member

Since 1.7 isn't officially out I suggest not to use this mod as you are still liable to sanctions.
  4. It's not a mod though, it's in the new snapshots.
  5. KitMencha

KitMencha
    Staff Member

Well it's entirely your decision but it's better to bring a senior staff's point of view on this topic. @Le0 may I have some help here?
  6. That's why I made this thread....
  7. Toast

Toast
    Sr. Mod
    Sr. Builder

It will be brought up in the mod meeting today. Thread Locked.
  8. well, BSM is in Nodus sprint now and BSM is different to 1.7 sprint. In BSM you can hit people while constantly sprinting, same with Nodus sprint, in 1.7 your sprint still Dies when happening. alsoBSM can be found after someone shoots an arrow and u get insta sprint particles. in 1.7 It doesn't do this. BSM still holds a massive advantage, so i Don't know why people think BSM is implemented into 1.7 because its not , it just makes you able to sprint without your sprint dyeing, thats all. So BSM should stay bannable , classed as basically hacking.
    KitMencha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.