1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

BajanCanadian Server List

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by SliceofBread123, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here are some of the servers that TheBajanCanadian (And Hacksource) which you can find BajanCanadian on, around 2 PM PT.

US2
    US3
    US15
    US24

(I will update if I know of any others).
  2. Google Administrator

3. I see a restraining order in the future :p
  4. What?
  5. It's what stalkers have. If someone is a stalker the restraining order makes it illegal for the stalker to be in a certain distance of the person being stalked. The stalker is you :p jk
  6. !?!?!??! I've just played with him a lot!
  7. This obsession. It is insane.
  8. Obsession with what?
  9. so true.
  10. With BajanCanadian. He is a Youtuber, nothing more. So he may have many subs, and his videos may get a lot of views, but he is still just a Youtuber. He really hasn't done anything special for this community, nor done anything that deserves this level of fanaticism. If you see him in a server and want to say hi, that's great. But when threads are made on the forums about where and when to find him in servers, or one titled, "I SAW BAJANCANADIAN!", it's really gone too far. He really isn't anyone that special, just a Youtuber with a lot of subs.

The obsession is insane.
    plimpy41, zukodark, teovald and 3 others like this.
  11. yah the fact that people are stalking him on the servers is kinda creepy. He is just a normal person...maybe a somewhat special youtuber but nothing more...
  12. A terrible YouTuber at that.

I'm sorry, I really am. His Survival Games videos are somewhat funny, but the gameplay is terrible. He isn't skilled at the game at all, unlike DragonTixan/Egrodo/Nate252/Cool people.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guys humour and he does seem pretty chill, it's just his Survival Games videos aren't very good.

Also, the fangirlism is so annoying, he's a person what to it? He's flooded the server with annoying sayings, he makes me sad. :c
    plimpy41 and teovald like this.
  13. I saw him once, and i didn't freak out. But guys, sometimes you have the sudden urge to, so respect that.
    plimpy41 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.