1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

Bank code on Map 2

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Valor, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I've been playing this game (Survival Games) alot lately, and when wandering through the post-apocalyptic city on map 2, we do find a library with a vault in the middle.
    Inside this vault there is a wall with 9 digit buttons on it. I know that clicking the right buttons in the right order will reveal the stored chest.
    I have found the code in the gas station, yes, but when I click the right combination, the vault door sorta spasses open for 0,5 seconds, and closes. There is no chance of people (atleast me) to get in.

I don't know if this is a bug because of the converting to 1.3.1, or if it is supposed to be like that for now.
    It seems that the door has trouble staying open.

Thought I'd say this, and I hope to get answers :D

2. Google Administrator

3. There is a lot of Vault in map 2 the other example is the one in the Redstone house

4. I know all that, I am just saying that the Bank/Library code doesn't seem to be functionating :p

5. thetruedozer

thetruedozer Guest

Did you type 4215? That should be the code :/

6. Yep, that's what I typed. The door seemed to open for half a second, but not long enough to pass through it.
    Have you tested it out and did it work?

7. thetruedozer

thetruedozer Guest

I can't test it out due to my connection, but I think you just get a second to reach inside the chest and then it'll close, if not then it's a bug.

8. 4215 doenst work anymore..

9. thetruedozer

thetruedozer Guest

:/ Worked for me before

10. Not for me yesterday D: May be the redstone caus it was in a pre 1.3 server

11. thetruedozer

thetruedozer Guest

Ye could be :(
    The servers are being weird atm, don't wanna play 'em cuz of all the bugs.. such as the invisible bug thingy..

12. I guess D: the Redstone is all messed up because of 1.3
    #BlameSoart

And are you going to get a 3rd time donated? :p

13. Jup once's all bugs are fixed till then im pretty much not playing. ;P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.