1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

Craftingtables...

Discussion in 'Survival Games Discussions' started by Mr.MegaPro, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just lost 2 Games is a row because sometimes there r some craftingtables at the towers and sometimes there rnt... can someone help me plz and tell me if they r at other locations then or is this a bug or what is going on? :) thank you

2. Google Administrator

3. happens to me too, but on the right tower across from the broken bridge, i think there is always a crafting table on the top

4. they have taken out all the crafting benches on map 1 im pretty sure the only one left is the one in the middle.

5. no dur, there is always one in the middle xP

6. I like the fact that there are little to no tables. I hate seeing diamond swords.

7. You hater noobs go to the corn for the crafting table or the twin tower castle or the island house

8. I was on the roght tower but there was no craftingtable and in the middle there was this one camper with his bit better armor and i coulndt craft anything :( with that diamond sword i would have won the game :(( xD but nevermind :)

9. I believe an another mod said that it was a mistake Chad made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.