1. Our US network is currently under maintenance. Hop over to our EU network (eu.mcgamer.net), have fun and play outside (wait.. outside? What is this?)
  2. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  3. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

Craftingtables...

Discussion in 'Survival Games Discussions' started by Mr.MegaPro, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just lost 2 Games is a row because sometimes there r some craftingtables at the towers and sometimes there rnt... can someone help me plz and tell me if they r at other locations then or is this a bug or what is going on? :) thank you
  2. Google Administrator

3. happens to me too, but on the right tower across from the broken bridge, i think there is always a crafting table on the top
  4. they have taken out all the crafting benches on map 1 im pretty sure the only one left is the one in the middle.
  5. no dur, there is always one in the middle xP
  6. I like the fact that there are little to no tables. I hate seeing diamond swords.
  7. You hater noobs go to the corn for the crafting table or the twin tower castle or the island house
  8. I was on the roght tower but there was no craftingtable and in the middle there was this one camper with his bit better armor and i coulndt craft anything :( with that diamond sword i would have won the game :(( xD but nevermind :)
  9. I believe an another mod said that it was a mistake Chad made.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.