1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

Global /whisper

Discussion in 'Survival Games Discussions' started by loic1212, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to know why global whisper is gone? Because it seems absolutely pointless to do /whisper while someone is within 10 blocks of you.

Like, this evening I was playing a game with Signing. We take boat and split up to roam. All of the sudden I see a team of 2 well equiped players. I think it would be helpful if Signing could help me with this team.

So I try /whisper and see that it is unable if not within a 10 block radius. I had to take down the team on my own and almost die. It would be way more easier if he helped me. And also for other problems global whisper would be good.
    fushisushi likes this.
  2. Google Administrator

3. If /whisper was global, it wouldn't be a whisper anymore.
  4. @ Feature Suggestions?
  5. True. But why would I ever whisper to someone right next to me? And also, whispering is talking silent so nobody else can hear it. Therefor you don't have to stand right next to him.

Shhhh. Had to make this quick before I went off pc. On my iPad right now.
  6. So people around wouldn't hear you. It's the same as if you were to whisper in real life.
  7. Once again true. But how many times will a player say /whisper jonas111 Are we going to the boat? Instead of: Are we going to the boat?
  8. Actually noone. But its good as it is...

Just use skype or TeamSpeak...
  9. If a person uses whisper, someone close by may not be able to here but the person's team mate will be. This means the person close won't be able to hear their plans even if he's close to the team. The whisper is meant to be an actual whisper and won't change. This is getting repetitive so thread locked.
    loic1212 likes this.
  10. Signing just joined with donor at the last second, I do not have him on Skype and I've never seen him on TS. So there is no possible way to communicate unless we stay together for the whole game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.