1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

Grace Period?

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by xNja277, Feb 27, 2013.

1. So I was just playing a Survival Game and I just got fisted to death about 30 seconds into the game. I think it would be a good idea to add in a 1 minute Grace Period like other Hunger Games/ Survival Games servers. Just let other players gather some items before they can be killed, its just kinda annoying getting punched in the face as soon as the game starts. I just think it would be a good and helpful addition to the Survival Games servers here as MCSG. Just a thought.

OreoTheLlama likes this.
  2. Google Administrator

3. No. Then LeafyGreenTea can't do what he do.

4. This has been suggested countless times and will not be added. The begininning of the game is meant to be a bloodbath. If your being punched to death, your obviously doing something wrong.

maxlupus likes this.
  5. Well if i get trapped in a corner by being punched into is that supposed to be my problem, well actually yes but you shouldnt be able to kill people with only a fiist

6. While I understand your argument, if someone gets a sword at corn they should be able to kill someone who was dumb enough to put on their armor. 1 minute is way too long in my opinion.

Flyer and TheRandomMan1000 like this.
  7. Then 30 seconds, let some people get away, just now i was killed within 30 seconds after the game started by a stone sword

8. Noooooooooooooooope.
    If you want a grace period, play somewhere else. Or get better at the game and learn not to take A. Over populated routes. B. Get out of corn faster...

9. I do, i get out most of the time but the occational fisting(thats what she said) is still annoying

10. What would be the point of stone swords at corn then?

11. Then deal with it, it's all part of the game. No rule against it.

12. If you don't like it then play another game. If you run away most people will realize that it is a bad idea to chase you down so you can get some chests.

13. Getting a stone sword from corn should be something special, as it's not very common, so I think it would be unfair for those lucky corn sword people to have to wait to be able to use it. Unfortunately, some people who weren't as lucky have to die early. As others have already said it's part of the game.

Gamer101luke and HalfSquirrel like this.