1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

Internal Server Error

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Peter.S, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was playing hunger games as usually, as I died I accidentally pressed tittle screen to go back to the main menu. When I tried to log back in to the server says "Internal server Error" Go back to the title screen. Now I can never go back on that server please fix the bug.
  2. Google Administrator

3. i cant go on any it only says that
  4. I had the same problem as Rashirim, then after about 15 minutes it fixed, just play on another server until then. It's probably do to some lag issue.
  5. next time post it in the right part of the forum ;) moved it for you
  6. i cant play either it says that all servers are full when its shows on the website that theres only like5 people in the server.....or it just says internal server error
  7. yeah the webside part is lag on the SQL side of things and the internal server error is just a bukkit bug that they will be fixing ;)
  8. "Internal Server Error" is a way of the ranking system telling Bukkit
    "I'm not working"
    I'm sure the Developers will have a quick fix for this :)
  9. the problem has only ever occured for me if i press title screen like you said and then try to reconnect
    this was quickly fixed by trying to rejoin the same server again or by joining another server, leave that server then rejoin the server that wouldnt let you connect
  10. I have this issue also quite a bit annoying
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.