1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

Map 3 is now installed on all servers!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by ChadTheDJ, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChadTheDJ

ChadTheDJ
    Owner
    Staff Member

Sorry for the delay, but we just finished pushing all of the maps to the servers. If you want to play on them, type in /vote 3 while in lobby to pick that map. We are now working on the 120 servers and should be online very soon (tomorrowish?). Enjoy map 3!

SixZoSeven and guggex8 like this.
  2. Google Administrator

3. You are doing a great job chad :) keep it up!

4. I want Map 1 and 2 back... :p
    Thanks all the same for your hard work! :)

5. ChadTheDJ

ChadTheDJ
    Owner
    Staff Member

The Arena Master, you can still vote for it as they are installed on all servers as well. It's just right now majority rules with the voting.

guggex8 likes this.
  6. Exactly.
    *Sighs*
    I just guess with all the hype I was expecting a little better.

7. ChadTheDJ How do i apply for mod/admin/sr.mod on here?can u give me the link

8. How Do You Join A Sever? D:

9. Dont be lazy and search for a bit.. As a mod you need to navigate thru the forums..

guggex8 likes this.
  10. Map 3 is awesome great work setting it up everybody, and i'm so pumped for the 120 player servers, they're gonna be crazy!

guggex8 likes this.
  11. The ip's can be find under the server tab above and joining.. You need luck or you donate.

guggex8 likes this.
  12. Luck?

13. What he means is that they fill up so quickly, the only way to join is at the perfect time or by donating. Donating lets you join even when a server is full, by kicking the last joined player.

guggex8 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.