1. Our US network is currently under maintenance. Hop over to our EU network (eu.mcgamer.net), have fun and play outside (wait.. outside? What is this?)
  2. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  3. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

Minecraft 1.5.2 Update (Safe to Update!)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by subv3rsion, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subv3rsion

subv3rsion
    Developer
    Staff Member

Hey tributes!

The MCSG servers are not quite up to date just yet, as Minecraft 1.5.2 just came out, however we will be testing the update for the next couple of hours.
    US50 will be testing the 1.5.2 update - if you'd like to help, join us here in just a few minutes to test the update!
    We will be playing a few games before pushing the update out to all servers. If all goes well, we'll have 1.5.2 shortly :)

All of our locations have been updated with the exception of Australia. We're currently experiencing some packet loss / connectivity issues to our Australian datacenter, as well as some other popular Australian Minecraft communities. We'll be contacting the datacenter shortly to have this rectified.
  2. Google Administrator

3. FIRST
    Mooclan likes this.
  4. :D haha

i would love to play :3
  5. Sure i'll come play :3
  6. First iron donor :D
  7. Sub talk on the server :(
  8. ewwwww 1.5.2 ;)
    Captain | Lqzer and endthebean like this.

9. Yeh Im going to join just updated my minecraft. Thx For telling us !:)
  10. Add ponies or I will leave MCSG.
    zipp303 and qwErtyVAsdfghN like this.
  11. I think you guys can update it to 1.5.2 :)
    The servers are runing well!
    MCSG<3
  12. YEPP!! Its No lagg at all :)
  13. Hey guys, all my servers are down showing 1.5.1 in red. Is this happening to anyone else?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.