1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  2. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

Operation Nanoglue update starting now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by ChadTheDJ, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChadTheDJ

ChadTheDJ
    Owner
    Staff Member

This update is for the 1.3.2 server files for new fixes and stability updates. Here is the new changelog on the new SurvivalGames version:
    • RAM improvements (no more RAM related crashes, hopefully)
    • Updated NoCheatPlus to newest version
    • Added Herobrine
    • New command and feature:
      • Turn your chat on and off!
        • Usage: /chat on or /chat off
        • Note: This is only for player chat, not game text
    • 1.3.2 server update for newest craftbukkit version.
    This should only take less than an hour to complete and we are doing 1 server at a time.
    jonathan6405, Stijn and RedSeamonster like this.
  2. Google Administrator

3. that explains all the servers turning off!
  4. Thank god. Now spammers will be reported AND muted by me! :D
    cballer1010 likes this.
  5. VebbiHD

VebbiHD Active Member

No More Spammers!! this is great:D
    SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
  6. "Added Herobrine" Best change... EVER! :p
  7. How Do I Get White listed On The Tekkit Server
  8. Why did you keep removing Herobrine just to add him back later? I was so used to it without him! What will I do now!?!

Anyway, on a more serious note: I've been waiting for the moment I could just stop seeing chat, I'm glad it's come. I'm tired of watching everyone spam all the time, but I also want to see server messages so I can know how many tributes are left/length until deathmatch/etc.
  9. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D
  10. clankstar

clankstar Guest

Exactly why I added it. 1.3 supports hiding chat, but that hides ALL the chat including countdown. So I coded this :D
    Ikanacanyon7 likes this.
  11. what is herobrine?
  12. You can join the tekkit server now. It's open to the public.
  13. Not is... who
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.