1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  2. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

Race for the Wool Game

Discussion in 'Anything Minecraft' started by Tree_TheBigKind, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have known about a game in minecraft called Race for the Wool made by Vechs. I have been wanting to play it but I am unable to find someone that can host a server. This will be a page for those who either want to play as well or for those who are able to host a server.
    Current Members:
    Leader: Tree_TheBigKind
    Server Owner: Currently none
    Members: Gameraider, infamouscookie

Applications:

Able to host a server:
    Can you host a server?
    Would you be willing to allow others to play on it?
    Can you download a map and use that as the server?
    Will you cooperate to the best of your ability?

Want to play for fun as well:
    How old are you?
    Know common sense rules such as don't cheat?
    Know that you will be banned from the server if you break a rule?

Also, if you want to see what race for the wool is, look here-

Ignore the titles, this was from a competition. The gameplay is the focus of it
  2. Google Administrator

3. Yo! Applyin' fo team tree! Bros best be getting scared.
  4. Accepted!! Hope we get enough players to play :D
  5. Gameraider said it best- applying fo' team tree! (it's infamouscookie btw)
  6. Haha I should really tell people to do the application :p but I know you're good so:
    Accepted :D
  7. To anyone wanting to play this, Creepers R Us 12 is going to host a tournament of the race for the wool. Do not apply for this one as I am going to compete in his tournament. This saves me the work of having to find someone to host a server and I will not have to take care of any others.
  8. So are you going to still have me and gameraider as your teammates or not?
  9. I am not sure yet. I will be in touch shortly to tell you whether or not it is gonna be us
  10. yeah bros i am looking to join a team and play with you LD
  11. I am really sorry but I have already gotten my team together. You can still get your own team and enter the tournament hosted by creepers r us. To find the thread for that, search "race for the wool". You can submit your team there.
  12. is this still going on
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.