1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  2. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

Super Pirate Battle Royale Server

Discussion in 'Anything Minecraft' started by Mo_, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Mo_

Mo_ New Member

Wouldn't it be cool if the PvP map super pirate battle royale was played on a server just like survival games? does anyone know of a server that continuously has a cycle of super pirate battle royal games going on?
  2. Google Administrator

3. >.>
    Lemme clear this up for you...
    THIS is Survival Games
    THAT is Super Pirate Battle Royale
    They have hardly anything in common! This is never gonna happen. The Battle Royale map wouldn't even work DX
  4. He asked if anyone knew a server like this that has a continuous cycle of Super Pirate Battle Royal games.
    Mo_ likes this.
  5. I'm saying there's never gonna be a server like that dude...
  6. Why?! It sounds like it could be a fun idea :(
    Mo_ likes this.
  7. How would you get a corncopia on a boat? :p
  8. Make a very large boat
    Darlo2k4 likes this.
  9. I think he is talking about the Minecraft minigame created by Sethbling and Disco. Its basically two teams and they each have to blow up each others boat.
    Mo_ likes this.
  10. Mo_

Mo_ New Member

Firstly, thanks plonize for backing me up. Secondly, the Arena Master I mean that it would be cool if the pirate map could be played continuously on a server just like how the survival games map is played on many servers.
  11. Arena u KINDA came back with a dicky responce, it COULD happen, Don't if u dont have anything nice to say....Please, Don't Say it!
    Mo_ likes this.