1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

The !@#$ MSCG...

Discussion in 'Survival Games Discussions' started by Lio2102, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have died COUNTLESS times from setbacks, server lag, and for some weird reason invisible people in death matches. Why did you update to 1.3.1? There are millions of bugs, and you could have just waited until CraftBukkit fixed their crappy update. WHY?!

2. Google Administrator

3. Alot of people were in 1.3, so they just decided to update.

4. UPDATE: Just died AGAIN from the server setting me back, and i fell off a cliff. Lost 24 points. Dafuq

5. kezzer1995

kezzer1995
    Staff Member

i have died from it too as have many others
    DEAL WITH IT :p

Stijn likes this.
  6. its not as bad as you think it is. plus Bukkit is fixing it. and by updating the servers we as in players of MCSG will be able to report the glitch/problem so it gets fixed faster. well maybe not faster but at least they will know what to fix.

7. Well not everything perfect. There working on it. Give them a break. Your lucky your playing servers like this. Chad pays lots of money to keep them up, so, please, just be quiet.

8. someone can give me the server ip

9. Dear me...

10. Please no necro.

agentkiller158 likes this.
  11. That Necro of 1 year and 1 month though...

qwErtyVAsdfghN likes this.
  12. Hi, TheKingWhite.

If you are from the US, go on our server at us.mcgamer.net. If you are from EU or AU, change the first two letters so that it is eu.mcgamer.net or au.mcgamer.net. Alternatively, there is a full server list here.

However, please do not post in threads that have not been posted in for over a month, and especially when they have not been posted in for nearly a year and a half! Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.