1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

Waiting in the lobby...

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Captain Dak, Dec 7, 2012.

1. This would only apply very late in the day when servers have trouble filling up with tributes, but it's annoying when there's just barely not enough people on and time gets down to 0 and resets all the way to 5 minutes, only for people to join right away and we all have to wait again for the full cycle. I think it should go to just an extra minute and then if there still aren't enough 30 seconds more, and then again if necessary. Not a huge deal, just seems like it would save time. :)

2. Google Administrator

3. When I first started reading this, I didn't think it would be such a great idea, but by the time I reached the end I find myself agreeing with you. Props to you for changing my mind and coming up with a good idea!

Captain Dak and HalfSquirrel like this.
  4. How about when it hits 5 minutes it stays that way, and when 12 people join it suddenly goes into game?

kaiomann and hwracer like this.
  5. Purfect!

6. This is an excellent idea, but this was posted in the wrong forum, so by the universal laws of internet forums, you will die before you see this idea put into effect.

7. But if there are only 2 people in the lobby and it keeps resetting then when the game starts, the person who got the best stuff at corn could kill the other person and win easily. Also please post in the correct section next time. Thread moved to featured suggestions.

8. No, it still has to get to 12 players. Just it doesn't have to keep resetting, when the clock reaches 0:00 it stays that way. When the 12th person joins it then ticks over to the game without anymore waiting time.

Zeno and Captain Dak like this.
  9. Well sorry, I didn't know what forum I was supposed to put it in. It's just meant to be a general discussion about my idea. And I don't think it could have the time stay at 0:00, they would need to allow some time for the newly joined to vote.

10. I don't think it should immediately start, I think it should have at least 30 seconds to give the new joiners a chance to vote.

11. They would've alreaady had 5 minutes to join. When the 5 minutes is up, it waits until 12 players then It actually teleports you to the game

12. ditto