1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  2. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

Australian Leaderboards are now up!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by ChadTheDJ, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChadTheDJ

ChadTheDJ
    Owner
    Staff Member

2. Google Administrator

3. Thanks so much to all the people that helped make AU servers happen :D They are awesome!
  4. Will you add mobs back? i finnally found all three enchant ment tables throught the maps, but now it is impossible to get xp, and it adds challenge.
  5. You can get levels through killing peaceful mobs, it just takes longer. And they are planning to add them back, the spawn rates on map 3 are massive though, which is the reason they are disabled at the moment.
    Krasso likes this.
  6. Guess who's second? (first in many categories, overall second as Ninja has had 1 more victory and killed a person with a 400 bounty) :)
  7. :p I'm 2nd, stop confusing stuff xD
  8. I just won more victory, but then Ninja just did too, lol.
  9. But in the second map peacefull mobs are almost impossible to find, and deffinitly impossible to find enough for multiple enchants. but atleast spawn rates are easy to fix, like in the first map there was chambers everywhere with spawnable space.
  10. Map 2 has no enchanting tables, therefore there is no good reason to gain experience :p
  11. Yeah, I was gonna say, I don't think there is an enchantment table on the 2nd map
  12. clankstar

clankstar Guest

They will be back, but we just have to tweak the amount otherwise there will be way to many since map3 is very dark.
  13. Yes there must be alot seeing that every 120 game I played I die from mobs more then someone else kills me. :mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.