1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  2. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

[FIX] Failed to login: Invalid Session (Try Restarting your game) 1.7.2

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Harris|DareDevilMan1, Nov 10, 2013.

1. As I have seen in lots of forums , people are getting an error when trying to login to servers in 1.7.2 so I thought I could help all these people by making this thread!
    Press Control+Alt+Delete and press Task Manager (If you are in Windows 7) and as usual it will pop up a window called Task Manager , there go to "Processes" and sort all these programs by "Image name" and then press in your keyboard the letter "J" and it will go you to all the programs starting from the letter "J". Then find and "End process" all of the "Java" items. Then reopen your minecraft and you're done! This may not work in every computer but it worked for me and some other people.
  2. Google Administrator

3. lkr

lkr New Member

I done that and it still dont work
  4. Try uninstalling and re-installing your game. That helped me too.