1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  2. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

How Do I Play In The Survival Games?

Discussion in 'Survival Games Discussions' started by Nicolas277, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How am I to enter a survival games tornument?
  2. Google Administrator

3. It's pretty easy. Just join a server that isn't full to play! You will probably started as a spectator until that round is finished before you can play yourself. Here are the server lists: http://minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/servers/

EDIT: Ninja'd by bend!
  4. How do I enter a server? I'm new to this and have absolutely NO IDEA!
  5. for example:

highlight this:
    us1.mcsg.in

copy: ctrl + c (or memorize the above address x.x.x in head)

go to minecraft, click multiplayer

click direct connect

paste: ctrl + v (or type it in)

click join server

make sure there are no spaces in your address if you get a server error
  6. Open up your Minecraft, click Multiplayer, click direct connect, enter any one of the server IPs and click Join Server

EDIT: NINJA'D AGAIN D:
  7. Click on those links, theres a ton of servers. Example:
    us1.mcsg.in
  8. Alright, I added a server to my minecraft for multiplayer, but it keeps saying it failed to verify my username
  9. Do you have a legit copy of minecraft? So not pirated or illegally downloaded? And are you sure you are connected to the internet?
  10. Well, this guy had a tutorial on how to download a legit version so I'm pretty sure. And yes, I'm connected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.