1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  2. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

Minecraft Auth servers had some downtime

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by ChadTheDJ, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChadTheDJ

ChadTheDJ
    Owner
    Staff Member

It seems Minecraft.net Authentication servers went down tonight and kicked a bunch of players off. We will continue to monitor this as it seems to be back up again.
    Preador30, Krasso and andrew ortiz like this.
  2. Google Administrator

3. Hey could that be the reason i was banned if not can you check and see why i was????
  4. thanks i will fill 1 out.
  5. Chad Can You Make A..... AU Leaderboard???
  6. Am I right in saying there won't be a tekkit server anymore? It doesn't seem to be appearing on the server list at all.
  7. Hey Chad I'm from the USA but when i try to play on a Eu server it either gets stuck on connecting to server or tells me the host is down. The server list still says its up and active but I can't get on.
    Thanks for your help and I hope you can fix it.
  8. Clankstar said on au2 it should be up in 2 hours :D
  9. THATS because SHAUN is AWESOME

And then the server crashed...
    Hystericallify likes this.
  10. #BlameShaun

and come to au3 :3 me and SS are there.
  11. LOL, anyways, I'm not shire if it is just me, but my eu servers are down, all of them
  12. Hey chad, How do i become a mod?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.