1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes!

We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 1,000,000+ players. Sign up on our forums today so you can qualify for future tournaments and special events! We provide Minecraft Survival Game servers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. We offer around 3720 slots of pure PVP awesomeness. If you are looking for rules, click here. Be sure to check out our live leaderboards statistics page as can show off your skill to the world!
  2. Our servers now support any version of Minecraft between 1.7.2 and 1.7.9! It is recommended that you use either 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, or 1.7.9 for the best experience.

Unknown Host

Discussion in 'General Support' started by schnikes, Oct 27, 2012.

1. So I wanted to start playing again, and when I tried to login today I couldn't. I got a message something like: Failed to Login: Unknown Host. Help would be much appreciated.
  2. Google Administrator

3. Was the server IP spelled correctly?
  4. us1.mcsg.in and then us10.mcsg.in and neither worked.
  5. Hmm, restart Minecraft and make sure you're on 1.4, that might fix it.
  6. I am on 1.4.2, still doesn't work. I have Optifine 1.4.2, and I also have a custom texturepack that is there, but that I am not using if this information matters (I wouldn't think it would)
  7. Hmm, I don't know then. Let me see if I can connect to US.
    Edit - I can connect to US just fine, try restarting your PC. If that doesn't work I have no idea.
  8. Got the fix! Go check out the stickied thread in SG Discussion!
  9. thank you sir #ily <333
  10. Can you post a link for the fix? Similar problems -.-
  11. -.- I told you where tofind the thread isnt that good enough? -.- go to survival games discussion, its a stickied guide
  12. At the risk of sounding like a stupid moron I haven't the foggiest idea how to get there. I've been trying to but I don't know how.