1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

US MySQL going down, may cause in-game errors

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by clankstar, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clankstar

clankstar Guest

UPDATE: Update done, everything is fine again.

We have to take our US MySQL server because of a major security issue. Statistiscs will NOT be updated when the server is down and new games WON'T start.

2. Google Administrator

3. Wait so the games I just won like 45 mins ago will not save on my records or will I just not see them until the MySQL is fixed?

Maninme likes this.
  4. clankstar

clankstar Guest

Only games that are played at this exact moment will be affected, your win is saved fine.

Maninme likes this.
  5. Thanks clank <3 #ThankClank

6. Oh my gosh, when I saw my points go to 100 from my 500-something because of this error, I freaked out. Dx I thought I'd lose those points forever. Thanks for letting us know about this. Hope this gets fixed soon. I want to get more bounty on myself. c:

7. I just recently played a game, Probably my best game and went up about 130 points. And... Next lobby i see i have 100 points, Did it get the records for my past win?​

8. So just to make this simple, When the plugin is updated and put back, I will regain my Records. (22 wins, 1207 bounty, rank 100 or so.
    Thanks alot! Travis007

9. hey i dont know how to play and get on a sever

10. bob5760 to join a server start with this. If you are in the US or Europe or Austrailia. Choose (US, EU orAU)
    Choose the one you are in and put a number 1-30 for the US and EU. Or do a number AU 1-7. Then after that put .mcsg.in after it so the finish Ip address should look like this. (us1.mcsg.in.) Or (eu1.mcsg.in) Or (au1.mcsg.in) If you want to join a different server just change the number.

11. were do u put it in

12. i dont have the real game i got it hacked

13. Well I dont have a hacked version of the game sorry your out of luck these servers from what I know do not support faked minecraft accounts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.