1. Welcome to the Minecraft Survival Games, tributes! We are the first Official 24/7 dedicated, fully automated, "Hunger Games" style Minecraft servers attracting over 2.5+ million players. Sign up on our forums today!

What texture pack do YOU use?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by Mwinkl3sMinecraft, Jul 2, 2013.

?

What texture pack do YOU use?

1. R3DCraft (RedCraft)

40.0%
  2. FaithfulVenom (Faithful)

32.0%
  3. FroggieCraft (No nickname)

16.0%
  4. Sphax PureBDCraft (Sphax)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Neither

12.0%
  1. Hey guys, Mwinkl3s here. I was curious to know which texture pack YOU use. What texture pack do you use? Post down below. I use these ones. The main texture packs are these, semi-famous texture packs.
    R3DCraft 64x and 128x(Aka RedCraft) : Say R3dCraft if you use this texture pack.
    FaithfulVenom 32x : Say Faithful if you use this texture pack.
    FroggieCraft (Not sure which bit) Say FrogSong is epic if you use this texture pack.
    Sphax PureBDCraft : Say Sphax if you use this texture pack.
    You may also respond to me by saying which texture pack you use by the POLL above this thread! Thanks for your time.
    -Mwinkl3sHD
  2. Google Administrator

3. There is already a thread very similar to this.

I use R3DCraft 256x.
  4. Sorry. I did not mean to recreate a thread. But thanks for the notification! I will try to look for threads similar before I post. Seeya! :D
  5. I use Froggie Craft.
  6. I either use Faithful 64x64 or R3DCraft 128x128, I think that Faithful is better for PvP though. At least for me.
    Mwinkl3sMinecraft likes this.
  7. Faithful all the way! :D
  8. VeeZa, I definitely agree. Just i'm used to R3DCraft now, so it's harder to think Faithful's better.And ArenaMaster, I've seen your youtube. Faithful is really nice, but R3DCraft is just... nicER :pNo hard feelings! It's just your opinions :)
  9. Threads about what texture pack you use, are over uploaded. I use none. Sometimes I use Willpack and sometimes R3D Craft. :)
  10. Awesome! I switch to FroggieCraft every once in a while, especially when I play roxbot. :p
  11. I understand... I know to to look around for any related threads before I post somethings like this. Thanks for awaring me. :D
  12. I was using R3DCraft for about a month, since it hasn't updated yet I decided to get Faithful, and it's weird but for some reason I do better with it so I think I'll be using it for now on.
  13. I don't know what it's called. But, other than the one I use right now I most often use Sphax.